– (gulps) Mm! (loud gulping) (squeaking) Do you hear that? (lighthearted music) – Hey, I’m Destinee. – I’m Blake. – Hi, I’m Lillian. – I guess I’m Asia? – You guess? – I’m Nate, I’m representing Team Men. – I’m Asia. – Yes, like the continent.
– Yes. – And I’m Ryann, not like a continent. – And today we’re gonna be
testing our pain tolerance. The women will win.
(Blake groans) – I know that you think that. I feel like it’s definitely gonna be me. Why do you think it’s you? (playful music) – Because I’m a woman. Hello!
– Why, whoa, why? – Based on the straws, I’m assuming we’re drinking something. – But pain tolerance, though. What? – We’re gonna, (giggles) I don’t know! – [Narrator] Asia, I don’t
know what the hell that was but today we’re gonna be
testing your pain tolerance versus the guys by seeing who can finish a 40-ounce Slurpee first. It’ll be a one-on-one
race ’til the finish, so you’ll need to beat the
person you’re assigned with to help your team win. Does this test pain tolerance? Probably not. Will it be funny? Yes. – Oh, no! – [Crew Member] I hope
you guys are hungry. (techno pop music) – This is a lot. – Cherry, cherry. No, I’m sorry, I can’t do the video. I ordered strawberry. (both laughing) – Hold up! Jesus Christ,
can you give me a second? – I didn’t know what was happening! – My God! – Okay, all right, all right. (techno pop music) – [Crew Member] Three, two, one, go! (techno pop music) (gulping) – I think this is a
marathon, not a sprint. (man exhales deeply) (techno pop music) – My heart’s racing so fast
and that’s not helping. – Mm! (Asia gulping) (squeaking) (techno pop music) – Do you hear that? – I’m already feeling it. That’s not good, not good. (techno pop music) – [Ryann] I! Oh my–
– Oh my God, oh my God, oh my God! All right, wait, no, no, no,
I got it. (techno pop music) – [Crew Member] You like that flavor? – I do think I’m gonna
throw up after this. – How are you that far? Holy, I legitimately don’t understand. – Wait, I gotta pause ’cause, oh shit! (techno pop music) – Good God, sir! – It’s coming, it’s coming. Hold on. – I can feel my teeth screaming at me. They’re mad. They’re mad that I’m drinking this. – How are you not? (techno pop music) – I’m competitive and I will win. Oh my God! Oh my god.
– I don’t like this. I just simply don’t like it. – I’m in it. – Why are we doing this?
How does this test anything? How does this prove anything?
– This is not fun! – There’s a little bit
of brain freeze in there. It’s not a full-fledged one
like I have to sob and eat warm French fries or whatever. – You don’t know how to
get rid of a brain freeze? – You eat warm French fries. – No, you make your mouth hot. – With warm French fries! – All right, give me a
second and I’ma tap back in. All right, hold on. – I’m just gonna, slow
and steady wins the race and that’s what matters. – That’s not fair, like,
35% of his is juice. – Sounds like excuses. Sounds like. You’re going all the way! This is what we doing? Is that how it’s going? – Is the mixing helping? – Not telling you my strategy. Damn, you’re so fast! – That didn’t work at all. He gonna be sick, for real. – I really am. (laughing) – There’s so much!
– No wait, don’t squeeze! – Time out, time out! – What, no you can’t! (rock music) – I’m like a gladiator over here. I am getting really sick. (burps) (laughing) – It’s like hurting going down my chest. – [Ryann] This actually
tastes like (bleep). (laughing) – It’s cold, really cold. – Why? Now, how do you feel? I want you to tell me how you feel. – I feel like. – Exactly. – But I won.
– Exactly. No!
– And that’s what matters. – That’s not done and so I don’t. – Wait, I have to finish? – Yes, that’s the point. – I want to win. No! (laughing) – I thought we’d be doing squats. – Yeah or, like, putting
your hand in a mousetrap. – I feel like I’m dying! Yo, I’m shaking from the sugar.
– This is just nasty. How big is this? – I will have to go home after this. – This is 40 ounces? You had me drinking a 40 ounce Slurpee?
– Are you serious? – Yo, I’m about to finish. No, don’t! Hey! – I have a brain freeze. (groaning) My stomach is so full. – And no liquor. – This is, what? I don’t wanna add liquor to this! – I’d wanna add liquor. – How do you make your
mouth hot? Like this? – Yeah but, like, keep your mouth closed. – What are you talking about? – There’s no rules, right? – Team Women is cheating
– Remember Q, you said no- – Get out! Look at this. Hold on. Watch my victory, here it comes. Oh, I can’t open that. (mumbling) (groaning) – And she’s still got some in there! That’s cheating! – Thank you. Thank you for putting us
both out of our misery. I concede. – Worst feeling is I did
good until, like, right here, and then it became all ice. – Oh my gosh, I full
on, like, regret this. Oh my god, oh my god.
– You– – I really regret this.
– Will definitely hear from my lawyer. – Talking about–
– The entire bottom of yours at the beginning–
– What are you talking about?
– Was juice. Was straight syrup, okay? – That did have some juice but she also had some juice
– I had no juice. – I am five six, five seven,
I don’t know how tall. I’m not tall at all. I am not as big as the other
people so I had no chance. – Men won this competition. But at what cost? – How tall are you?
– Five. Five six. – Oh (bleep). – Victory is as sweet as a cherry Slurpee. – Also–
– Did you see what I did there? Why would you do that
– Did you see what I did there.
– to yourself? – I don’t know if that’d be a pun but it worked.
– Definitely a pun – [Blake] It was a pun? Okay
– I would take that as a pun.
– A little play on words?